Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs
The College of International Education of Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) provides a rich variety of courses to the students who plan to apply for the degree study at HIT.
Harbin Institute of Technology founded in 1920 is a nationally recognized multi-disciplinary research and teaching institution spanning three provinces, Harbin Campus (Heilongjiang), Weihai Campus (Shandong) and Shenzhen Graduate School (Guangdong). Harbin Institute of Technology is a research university and a member of the C9 League, China’s Project 211 and Project 985 group in China. The core strengths at Harbin Institute of Technology continue to be Scientific Research and Engineering Technology, with strong faculties in Management, Liberal Arts, Economics and Law.HIT is well on its way towards achieving the goal of being a world-class university.
Harbin Institute of Technology has a high-level research faculty with over 2,972 full-time teachers and researchers, including 2105 professors and associate professors. Harbin Institute of Technology has a large library at the area of over 41,000 m2, has a collection of over 3.25 million. Harbin Institute of Technology has 3 national level key laboratories, 4 key laboratories of national defense science and technology, 1 national level engineering laboratory, 4 national level engineering research centers, and 47 provincial and ministerial level key laboratories.
Harbin Institute of Technology has signed academic cooperation agreements of friendship with 158 institutions of higher education in more than 28 countries. Cooperation and exchanges are carried out between Harbin Institute of Technology and these universities via exchanging students, faculty and research staff, holding academic conference and cooperating in scientific research. There are more than 1922 international students coming from different countries studying at Harbin Institute of Technology.
Application Conditions of the Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs:
1. Be a high school diploma holder or its equivalent under the age of 30
2. Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and comply with the relevant regulations set by the “Document No.12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC”
3. Be in good health both mentally and physically.
Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs’ Application Period:
- September 1st, 2022 2023 Application Opens
December 20th, 2022 Deadline for Early Action Application
- June 20th, 2023 Deadline for Regular Application
Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs’s Application Process:
2. Pay the application fee USD 60 or CNY 400; Remittance Information:
- Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
- Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China
- Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Account Number: 3500040109008900513
- SWIFT/BIC: ICBKCNBJHLJ
3. Upload required application documents.
Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs’s Application Documents:
1. Application Form of Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs (filled in online)
2. Passport homepage
3. Senior high school diploma or its equivalent
4. Official transcripts
5. Language qualification certificates:
- Chinese-taught programs: HSK level 4 ≥ 210 scores
- English-taught programs: TOEFL≥80 scores, IELTS≥ 6.0 scores or other equivalent English language proficiency certificates
6. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
7. Non-criminal record report (usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of application);
8. Bank statement (financial guarantee proven deposit of at least CNY 20,000 or equivalent in foreign currency)
9. Curriculum vitae
10. Payment receipt of the application fee.
Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs’s School Calendar:
- Fall Semester: early September-mid January
- Spring Semester: early March-early July
- Summer Semester: early July-early August
- Fees: （Unit：CNY/year）
|Bachelor’s Degree Programs|
|Housing fee（excluding electricity and internet fee）||600/month/bed|
Note: All fees are non-refundable except Housing fee.
Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs’s Professor Information:
Schools and Majors
Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor Degree Programs’s Schools and Majors:
[Link] Bachelor’s Degree Programs
1. The admission decision is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the applicant’s file. All applicants will be notified via email or message in the application system on admission decisions.
2. HIT will review the applicant’s application documents again after admission and reserve the right to cancel students’ admission if there are any irregularities.
College of International Education, HIT
1. Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
2. Telephone: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647
3. E-mail: StudyatHIT@hit.edu.cn
4. Website: http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/
[download]Physical examination record for foreigner