Table of Contents
2022 Nankai University for Bilatery Scholarship Program
About Nankai University
Since its founding in 1919, Nankai University has forged a strong academic reputation. Known as the “North Star” among China’s higher education institutions, it has gathered many academic leaders over the years, and inspired generations of students, building a model for higher education in China.
“Dedication to public interests, acquisition of all-round capability, and aspiration for progress with each passing day” is the motto of Nankai University.
When Nankai University was first founded, Yan Fansun, the founding father of the Nankai schools, raised the proposal of valuing public interests and student’s capabilities, which was practiced along with the process of running the school.
Nankai’s character is as her motto required “Dedication to public interests, acquisition of all-round capability, and aspiration for progress with each passing day”.
Being the traditional accumulation and core value, school motto displays the educational philosophy and value pursuit of teachers and students. Meanwhile, it supplies a guideline for running school and the conduct of faculties and students.
The greatness of a university lies in her great spirit which is also the root and soul for the university to educate her students. The guidance and support of this spirit are needed for the construction of world-class universities.
Each university has its own university spirit, which embodies its educational philosophy and value pursuit.
As Lord Haldane, a modern British philosopher said: “The soul of a nation reflects its own truth in its universities.”
The color of Nankai University is pale purple, also known as Nankai purple. Lotus is known as the “flower of the gentleman” because its flower and fruit bloom together beautifully and gracefully.
Applicant Eligibility, Available Majors and Application Process
2022 Nankai University for Bilaterial Scholarship Program’s Applicant Eligibility, Available Majors and Application Process:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD candidates,General Scholars,Advanced Scholars,
Eligibility, Majors, and Application Process
Please contact the Application Receiving Agencies directly.
Pre-admission Notification Application Process
2022 Nankai University for Bilatery Scholarship Program’s Pre-admission Notification Application Process:
1. Applicant should log in to “Nankai University International Student Online Service Registration Platform” (website:https://nankai.at0086.cn/StuApplication) and fill out the application information and submit. Please note the “application number” on the system.
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship must submit the Foreigner Physical Examination Form or the Chinese resident permit page of their passport.
If the Foreigner Physical Examination From is missing any sections, does not have the applicant’s picture or has not been officially stamped with a seal, does not have a doctor or hospital’s stamp or signature, then it will be marked invalid.
The results of the examination must be valid within 6 weeks. Please ensure that the period of the validity of the results and registration on campus are consistent.
2. Please send your “application number” to the email：email@example.com
You must put “Pre-admission Notice Application” in the subject heading of the email.
3. Check your email in a timely manner to receive updates on your application.
2022 Nankai University for Bilatery Scholarship Program’s additional information:
1. The Pre-admission Notice is not a formal notice of admission, and is only valid for use in applying to this program.
2. Once the Chinese International Students Scholarship Committee (CSC) has approved the applicant to receive the Chinese Government Scholarship, then the recipient of the Chinese Government Scholarship can a formal admission notice.
3. If required, the applicant must submit additional materials.
People to be Contacted：Yao Xiangqing, Li Dan
If you want to get more information, please contact us: chinascholarship.net