CSC Scholarship 2023
A. Application Period:
Scholarship applications are open from the beginning of January to the mid of April every year and the results will be announced by mid-June.
B. Qualifications for Scholarship Application:
- Applicants must be foreign nationals and must be in good health.
- Applicants’ age must not exceed 35 years.
- Applicants must have the required high school, undergraduate or postgraduate certificates to qualify to apply for scholarship in the different scholarship categories.
- Applicants should have excellent grades.
- At the time of application, applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
C. Coverage of the Scholarship:
Students are exempt from tuition.
It covers the students’ education costs including administration costs and expenditure to support student activities.
Free campus accommodation or off-campus accommodation subsidy.
If the host university requires students to live on campus, the university will accommodate the scholarship students in a university dormitory (usually a twin room).
However, if the host university permits students to live off campus, then the students will be provided with monthly or quarterly accommodation subsidy.
In this case, Undergraduates and masters students (general scholars) will receive 700 CNY monthly accommodation subsidy while PhD students (senior scholars) will receive 1000 CNY.
The scholarship students will receive monthly stipend.
Undergraduates, Masters students (general scholars) and PhD students (senior scholars) will receive CNY 2,500, CNY 3,000 and CNY 3,500 per month respectively.
D. Application Procedure:
1. Submit application for Chinese Government Scholarship online (http://www.campuschina.org/index.html) and then print and sign the application form. Agency code for SAU is 10143.
2. Submit copies (hard copies) of the application materials to International Education College of SAU by post /mail or in person (The scanned copies of the application materials should also be submitted by email ).
E. Application Materials:
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Photocopy of passport information page.
- Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificate and academic transcript. If applicants are university students or already employed, they must also provide documents showing their status as university students or employees.
- A study or research proposal (no less than 800 words).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Two recommendation letters from professors (with working phone numbers and email address provided).
- Photocopies of Physical Examination Forms.
- Other relevant documents.
Note: Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English. Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the application result.
Mr. Charles Lv
Ms. Maggie Yu
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com