Chinese Language Program
The Chinese Language Programs, part of T’s commitment to internationalization, offers diversified courses meeting different needs of all international students. Offering both language courses and culture courses centered on practical language skills and knowledge, the programs draw on the expertise of the instructors and staff. Students can choose to study for one level or to complete all the levels continuously.
1. Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and comply with the relevant regulations set by the “Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC”
2. Be above the age of 18
3. Be in good health both mentally and physically.
February 15th, 2023 Deadline for Spring Application
August 15th, 2023 Deadline for Fall Application
Chinese Language Program Duration
- Spring term: March~June (16 weeks)
- Fall term: September~December (16 weeks)
1. Log in to the Online Application System to fill in the application form. The Online Application System is available at https://hit.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx
2. Pay the application fee of USD 60 or CNY 400 (non-refundable). Remittance Information:
- Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
- Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China
- Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Account Number: 3500040109008900513
- SWIFT/BIC: ICBKCNBJHLJ
3. Upload required application documents.
Application Documents for Long Term Chinese Language Program:
1. Application Form of Chinese Language Program at HIT (filled in online)
2. Passport home page
3. Payment receipt of the application fee.
Note: All the application documents must be notarized by the official notary office in English or Chinese.
Academic Calendar and Fees
- Spring semester: March 1~June 20
- Fall semester: September 1~December 20
Note: All fees are non-refundable except Housing fee.
1. The admission decision is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the applicant’s file. All applicants will be notified via email or message in the application system on
2. HIT will review the applicant’s application documents again after admission and reserve the right to cancel students’ admission if there are any irregularities.
College of International Education, HIT
1. Add: No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
2. Tel: +86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647
3. E-mail: StudyatHIT@hit.edu.cn
4. Website: http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/