Table of Contents
2023 Northwest A&F University for Northwest A&F University Scholarship
About Northwest A&F University
Northwest A&F University (the NWAFU) was founded in 1934. It is a national key comprehensive university directly under the jurisdiction of Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE). The NWAFU is one of the leading universities in China, which is supported by Chinese government’s Project 985 and Project 211 and on the list of National Double First-class University Strategy.
The NWAU is located in Yangling, 80 km away from city of Xi’an and 70 km away from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport. The NWAFU covers disciplines of agriculture, science, engineering, economics, business, liberal arts, law, philosophy, history, medicine, education, arts, etc.
College of International Education (CIE) is in charge of the admissions of international students for degree and non-degree programs, and a special educational entity for management of international students daily work. More than 600 international postgraduate students from more than 60 countries have been recruited.
This is a full scholarship which provided by Northwest A&F University for outstanding international students to pursue degree at Northwest A&F University in China.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
2. Applicants applying for bachelor programs must have diploma of high school under age of 25; Applicants applying for master programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 30; Applicants applying for Ph.D programs must have master’s degree and be under the age of 35.
3. Applicants must have good academic performance and research ability.
4. Applicants have not been funded by any other scholarship.
Details of full scholarship
Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, free accommodation.
Living stipend and comprehensive medical insurance in China will be paid by Northwest A&F University.
1. Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that beyond theuniversity’s arrangements should be afforded by the students themselves.
2. Monthly living stipend is as following rates y yuan per month:
a. Undergraduates: 2500 yuan
b. Master degree students: 3,000 yuan
c. Doctoral degree students: 3,500 yuan
Duration of Scholarship
Undergraduates: 4 years
Master students: 2-3 years
Ph.D students: 4 years
Medium Language of Instruction
English or Chinese
English or Chinese Language requirements
Chinese language proficiency test HSK4, IELTS of a minimum score of 6.0 overall, TOEFL iBT of a minimum score of 78 overall, proof of equivalent English proficiency.
The English proficiency certificate could be exempted for the applicants from English speaking countries, applicants who take English as medium of instruction in university are no need to provide the certificate, but proof of English as medium of instruction is needed.
International travel expenses
International travel expenses will be paid by students themselves.
1. Online application at https://nwsuaf. 17gz.org/ and print two application forms.
2. Notarized transcripts and diploma from each post-secondary institution that you have attended (Chinese or English)
3. Acceptance letter of potential supervisor.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Study plan or research proposal.
6. Publications (if you have).
7. Photocopy of valid passport.
8. Certificate of Police Clearance.
9. Photocopy of physical examination record.
(Downloaded form, please click http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/z1xz/321992.htm)
10. English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
11. Two passport-sized photos.
a. The faxed and digital application documents are not accepted.
b. Incomplete documents will be refused to process.
c. The application documents will not be returned.
d. The applicants who are fresh graduates must submit the hope certificate. The fresh graduates who are admitted must bring certificate of the most advanced study when coming to NWAFU to register.
1. If you want to know about the colleges of NWAFU, please enter:
2. If you want to know information of professors of NWAFU, please enter:
Deadline of Application
The applicants must submit their application documents to Office of Admissions of International Education of Northwest A&F University before May 1.
Office of Admissions, College of International Education of Northwest A&F University, 3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi, China 712100
Contact Persons: Mr. Qiang, Ms. Wang
If you want to get more information, please contact us: chinascholarship.net