Table of Contents
2024 Shenyang Aerospace University for University Scholarship
About Shenyang Aerospace University
Shenyang Aerospace University (SAU) is founded in 1952 and situated in Shenyang. During the past 60 years, Shenyang Aerospace University has developed into an academic center, housing teaching buildings, research laboratories, a library which is both an architectural and cultural icon, a theater building, sports arena, swimming center.
Student’s activity centers having 600,000 square meters of floor space and cover 200, 000 square meters of landscaped gardens. Other services such as the school hospital, comfortable accommodations and a number of dining halls are also provided.
SAU prides itself on its practical teaching system which includes basic, professional and general practice. There are numerous first-rate labs for the students, some at national level.
SAU is also proud of its Aircraft Maintenance Center, which is the only one in China approved by the China Civil Aviation Authority to issue licenses to maintain helicopters. Authorization of fixed-wing aircraft maintenance licenses is anticipated soon. There are 30 aircrafts provided for the students to practice with on the campus.
During its 60 years, about 90,000 students have graduated from the university, with numerous students achieving high honors. SAU graduates historically have had a very high employment rate with around 90% being employed soon after graduation.
The university employs a number of foreign teachers who contribute to both the academic and cultural life of the school community. At present, there are over 1222 international students from 71 countries studying Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Chinese Culture, etc,.
In order to drive enthusiasm and study initiative, encourage and support excellence in conduct, create a good study atmosphere and drive diligent study, Shenyang Aerospace University hereby puts forward the Outstanding/distinguished International Student’s Scholarship Procedures.
Conditions for Application
1. Applicants shall be normal self-sponsored international students, registered for an undergraduate program for one year or above and haven’t applied for temporary leave or extension of study.
2. Applicants shall observe and abide by every law of China, SAU rules and regulations, and do not have any record of violation.
3. Applicants must be honest, have excellent personal traits and comprehensively good behavior.
4. Applicants shall be upright in study, diligent and have an outstanding academic record for the previous academic year.
a. First Prize Scholarship applicants shall have a minimum average of 85% with scores from each course not less than 80 marks;
b. Second Prize Scholarship applicants shall have a minimum average of 80% with scores from each course not less than 75 marks;
c. Third Prize Scholarship applicants shall have a minimum of 70 marks in every course.
d. Single Item Scholarship applicants shall have a minimum of 65 marks in all courses.
Outstanding International Students’ Scholarship
1. First Prize, 3,000 CNY, awarded to 5% of the total number of students;
2. Second Prize, 2,000 CNY, awarded to 10% of the total number of students;
3. Third Prize, 1,500 CNY, awarded to 40% of the total number of students.
Single Item Scholarship
1. Progressive Study Prize, 500 CNY
2. Technological Activity Prize, 500 CNY
3. Outstanding Social Activity Prize, 500 CNY
4. Outstanding Class Monitor Prize, 500 CNY
5. Outstanding Student Leader Prize, 500 CNY
The comprehensive scholarship prize and the single item scholarship may be awarded concurrently.
The university has established an International Students’ Scholarship Appraisal Committee which comprises related school leadership and the secondary units in charge. The Student Administration Office is responsible for the concrete details.
At the beginning of each academic year, international students who meet the criteria for the scholarship should submit a written application to the office.
Based on the international student’s application, academic record and daily conduct and performance (academic record 75%, daily conduct and performance 25%), initial remarks shall be made by the office, initial remarks shall include class and grade evaluation, teacher evaluation and other procedures.
The office will compile the names of the applicants who meet the required conditions, report to the international students’ scholarship appraisal committee for consideration and finally determine the scholarship students’ name list.
The scholarship evaluation result shall be published on the official website and placed on the bulletin boards.
If you want to get more information, please contact us: chinascholarship.net