2023 Heilongjiang University Chinese Government Scholarship
Dating from 1941, Heilongjiang University is one of the oldest universities in Harbin. It has traditionally taught classical subjects, and is generally considered to have the best Russian Language faculty in China. In recent years the university has expanded rapidly. Its student body currently exceeds 30,000.
Categories of applicants and duration of scholarship
Duration of scholarship
Duration of Chinese preparatory course
Deadline for application
1 academic year
1 academic year
Applicants cannot choose their native language, English, French or other foreign languages as their majors.
Application channels and application time
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
The stipend that a scholarship recipient will receive directly at HLJU on a monthly basis is:
CNY3,000 per month;
CNY3,500 per month.
Comprehensive medical insurance for all scholarship recipients are uniformly purchased by MOE.
Programs of HLJU for your choice
Master’s degree (2-3 years)
*Chinese International Education
Doctoral degree (3 years)
* Civil and Commercial Law
*Law and Economics
*Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature
*Comparative Literature and World Literature
* Polymer Chemistry and Physics
*Microelectronics and Solid-State Electronics
*Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
Please contact the Admissions Office of the International Students of HLJU directly if you want to register for a program that is not included in this list. But you cannot choose your first language and English, French and other foreign languages as your major.
Where to Apply
- International Student Admission Office,
(Room 3209) Institute of International Culture and Education,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 74 Xuefu Road, Nangang District, Harbin, China, 150080
When to Apply:
Before December 25th,2022.
Please notice the following instructions before applying:
- Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be reviewed by CSC.
- HLJU Program category: B
- HLJU Agency number: 10212
Contact our university first by email
Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy and sign it.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for the instructions of the CGS Information Management System for International Students and any other help that you need.
Submit the application documents to the International Student Admissions Office of the HLJU before the deadline for registration.
Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be reviewed by CSC.
(in duplicate: one set of the original and one set of the copying )
Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
Written in Chinese or English and with your signature.
Notarized highest diploma
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by their current school to prove your current student status and expected graduation date.
Transcripts must be written in Chinese or English. Transcripts written in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
Written in Chinese or English. Transcripts written in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
A Study Plan or Research Proposal
A study and research plan (no less than 1000 words) in Chinese or English, signed by you. Note: Please write your study plan carefully, as the subject experts will mainly refer to the study plan in the review process, and will be selected on the basis of merit.
Two Recommendation Letters
You are required to submit two recommendation letters written in Chinese or English signed by professors or associate professors.
A photocopy of your passport photo page
A photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available)
No criminal record or no criminal record commitment letter (see Annex 2)
Please contact Heilongjiang University International Student Admissions Office by email: email@example.com after the candidate prepares the application materials and submits the application. After passing the school interview, the school will make a pre-admission letter for the student.
You should submit two sets of bound documents to our university before Dec 25th . You should inform and consult us if you have or meet special difficulties in sending us any piece of the documents on time. Please understand that no application documents will be returned.
(1) HLJU reviews the application documents to decides the nominated candidates and send their documents to CSC.
(2) The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to HLJU.
(3) HLJU will send the Admission Letter , Admission Guide and Visa Application for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients in early July.
(4) CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted no more than one scholarship.
(5) Scholarship recipients should arrive and enroll at HLJU at the time written on the Admission Letter and generally shall not be allowed to change to another host university, field of study, or duration of study stipulated on the Admission Letter after their coming to China. Scholarship will not be retained if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
(6) You can log on https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register check and enquire about the progress and result.
When to enroll at HLJU
Early September (the date will be written on the Admission Letter)
(1) http://www.campuschina.org/zh/index.html (CGS Homepage)
(2)https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register(Chinese Government Scholarship Information System—registration)
(3) https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login(Chinese Government Scholarship Information System–Sign in and apply)
Visit chinascholarship.net to get more necessary and interesting information!
Address: 中国哈尔滨学府路74号 Tel: +86-451-86609033 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2018 hi.hlju.edu.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有