2022 Guangxi University for Nationalities Admission Prospectus for Degree Programs Autumn Enrollment
I. School Profile and Admission Majors
Guangxi University for Nationalities (GXUN for short) is located in the capital of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Nanning City, on the stirring beautiful Xiangsi Lake. Guangxi University for Nationalities is a famous public university founded in 1952. The existing Xiangsi Lake, Siyuan Lake Campus and Wuming campus covers a total area of 1,240,666 square meters, and the campus building covers a total area of 887,298 square meters.
There are approximately 30 thousand students and 2395 faculty in university. GXUN now comprises 24 faculties (Contains an independent college), covering 11 subjects such as philosophy, economics, law, pedagogy, literature, history, science, engineering, medicine, management and art, with a complete higher education system offering language study, undergraduate, master, and doctorate courses…click for more:http://www.gxun.edu.cn/
To know more about the programs available at GXUN, please visit the website:http://gjjy.gxun.edu.cn/lxmd/zyyl.htm
II. Application Duration
The autumn semester is opened to degree study only, the application period is from 1st April to 1st September per year.
1. Tuition Fees ( Unit: RMB/ Year)
2. Accommodation Fees ( Unit: RMB)
|One Academic Year||12,000||6,000||3,000|
RMB 700/year; RMB 490/semester.
According to the regulations of Ministry of Education, international students who come to our school to study for one semester or longer must purchase comprehensive medical insurance in mainland of China as a necessary requirement for their registration for the new semester. Students who fail to purchase the comprehensive medical insurance which meet certain requirements will NOTbe registered by the university.
4. Application fee:
5. Account information:
The account information can be seen from attachment 1, please upload the scanned copy of the receipt to the admissions system.
Online Application: Please register and activate an account in the online
Application & Admission System for International Students （http://gxun.liuguanbao.com/Account/Login/）. Chrome browser is recommended here.
A: When applying for undergraduate study, applicants shall fill in the online application and provide documents from 1 to 7.
B: When applying for postgraduate study, applicants shall fill in the online
application and provide documents from 1 to 8.
1. Certificate photo;
2. Highest diploma (original copy or notarized copy). Graduating applicants can provide pre-graduation certificates first, then provide the graduation certificates no later than registration.
3. Highest academic transcript (original copy or notarized copy).
4. Foreigner Physical Examination Form. (The form can be downloaded from the admission system)
5. Your plan of study in China. (The plan must be written in Chinese or English, more than 800 words and signed by applicants)
6. A scanned copy of valid passport. ( photo and visa page)
7. HSK certificate or other materials which can prove Chinese proficiency level.
8. Two recommendation letters written in Chinese or English. To applicants who apply for Master Degree study should offer the recommendation letters by full or associate professors while for the applicants who apply for PhD degree study should offer the recommendation letters by full professors. Recommenders’ signature, contact phone number and email address must put on the letter.
The university will review the application materials in accordance with national requirements of the relevant documents if there is any of the following circumstance:
1. Applicants who have given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign country citizens.
2. Applicant who has acquired foreign citizenship automatically at the time of birth in a foreign country, whose parents are Chinese citizens, or one of the parents is Chinese citizen.
3. Applicants under the age of 18. (September 1st, 2022)
1. Application documents in languages other than Chinese and English must be translated in Chinese or English and notarized.
2. Please do NOT deliver the hard copies of the application materials or submit applications via email.
3. Guangxi University for Nationalities may ask the applicants to submit supplementary materials if necessary.
V. Selection Process and Dates for Announcing Admission Results
1. The university will review the application materials. Students will be enrolled on the basis of competitive selection according to their academic performance and language proficiency.
3. Guangxi University for Nationalities will process all applications and finalize a list of admitted students within 60 days. All admitted students should receive an admission notice. Therefore, please make sure to provide the correct contact information.
1. Admitted students shall register strictly according to the time specified in the admission notice. Admitted applicants, are required to provide the original copies of application materials, those who fail to meet the admission requirements will be disqualified for the enrollment.
2. Degree Programs of Guangxi University for Nationalities usually start from early September every year. For exact registration dates, please refer to the Admission Notice.
Address: College of International Education, Guangxi University for Nationalities
No.188, East Daxue Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P. R. China
Official University Website: http://www.gxun.edu.cn/
Note: Please pay close attention to the website of College of International Education http://gjjy.gxun.edu.cn/for changes and update of information.