2019 Guangxi University for Nationalities GuangXi Government ASEAN Students Scholarship Program
- Programs: Full time undergraduate program,master degree program and PhD program.
- Nationality: Application open to students from Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries.
- Admission Requirement:
- Applicants for undergraduate program should have diploma of senior high school.
- Applicants for master degree program should have bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for doctor degree program should have master ‘s degree.
- Applicants for master degree program should have recommendations from two professors or associate professors, while applicants for PhD program should have recommendations from two professors.
(Note: Applicants who plan to pursue academic program for their native language or academic program for English, French, and other non-Chinese-language literature are not considered. Scholarship application is open to prospective students only. This scholarship does not provide support for international students who are already studying in China.)
4. List of Undergraduate Programs (More Details on the Websites (http://www.gxun.edu.cn/). List of Graduate Programs (More Details on the Website (http://yjs.gxun.edu.cn/)
- Registered Fee, Tuition fee, and cost for dormitory on campus are covered.
- Standard living allowance is provided. 2000 Yuan/Month for doctor degree program,1500 Yuan/Month for master degree program,1000 Yuan/Month for undergraduate program.
- Standard Comprehensive Medical Insurance Plan for International Students is provided.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Applicants for GuangXi Government ASEAN Students Scholarship Program should file their application to the College of International Education at Guangxi University for Nationalities. The application deadline is May 30, every year (based on Postmark Date).
Application Documents (Three Copies Required)
1.Application Form for GuangXi GovernmentASEAN Students Scholarship
Please fill the application form with computer and attach your photo to your application form.
2.Two recommendation letters
Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in the related fields of your study for master degree applicants. Two recommendation letters from professors in the related fields of your study for PhD degree applicants. Recommendation letters should be written in Chinese or English.
3.Proof of BachelordegreeorMaster Degree and undergraduate or graduate transcript
All proof and transcripts should be notarized in Chinese or English by relevant government offices. If applicants are currently enrolled in an academic program, a letter of enrollment is required. (The letter of enrollment should clarify that applicant is on the path to meet graduation requirements and will graduate on time.)
4.ValidPhysical Examination form for Foreigners (Attachment 1).
5.Your plan of study in China
Applicants should include reasons for scholarship application, past study or work performance, honors received, personal specialties, and etc. (The plan must be more than 500 words, written in Chinese or English.)
7.A copy of validpassport
Admission Process and Entry Procedure
Guangxi University for Nationalities and relevant government offices will process all scholarship program applications and finalize a list of admitted students. All admitted students should receive an admission notice. Admitted students should bring the following materials to local Chinese Embassy or Consulate when applying for a Chinese visa and finish registration process at the College of International Education after arriving on campus by the deadline indicated on the admission notice:
- Valid Passport
- Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202)
- Admission Notice
- Physical Examination form for Foreigners
- Original Copy of highest education Diploma, Bachelor/Master Degree Certificate,Undergraduate/Postgraduate Transcript
- Office of Admission Address:
College of International Education at Guangxi University for Nationalities
Daxue East Road 188
Nanning, Guangxi 530006
People’s Republic of China
Official University Website: http://www.gxun.edu.cn/
LINK：2019 Guangxi University for Nationalities GuangXi Government ASEAN Students Scholarship Program