Cross Border E-Commerce
Businesses today have the opportunity to trade within their domestic country, residence, or internationally with other countries. As a retailer, Cross-Border e-Commerce is defined as selling goods from a website of a national store in another country to another party. Cross-border e-Commerce can be between a retailer or brand and a consumer (B2C), or between two businesses (B2B), or between two private persons (C2C). For this article, we look to explore and understand more on cross-border e-Commerce between business and consumers.
2019 Heilongjiang Cross Border E-Commerce
Major: Cross-Border E-Commerce
Length: 4 years
In order to meet the urgent needs of cross-border e-commerce professionals in the world, Heilongjiang University’s International Institute of Education and Culture offers cross-border e-commerce undergraduate courses. After 4 years’ learning, students will have a solid grasp of economics, management, and professional skills needed. Also, students can communicate with others in Chinese easily. These practical and useful abilities can help them in businesses and other related fields.
After 4 years’ learning, students can master the basic principles of economics, management, and e-commerce. Also, they will learn some analysis methods for cross-border e-commerce industry enterprise management and be able to do researches. With these strong practical abilities, innovative spirit and entrepreneurial confidence, they will be more outstanding than their contemporaries. What’s more, we will provide internship training base.
The “Project Guided Training” practical teaching mode is adopted to train students to integrate the theory and related management methods of cross-border e-commerce, so that international students can engage in cross-border at home and abroad.
1. General knowledge courses: Business Chinese Writing, Oral Business Chinese, Business English Writing, Oral Business English, Overview of China, Intercultural Communication
2. General Compulsory Course: Microeconomics Introduction, Introduction to Management, Introduction to Operations Research, Marketing, Introduction to Consumer Behavior, Principles of International Trade, International Trade Practice, Introduction to E-Commerce
3. Professional compulsory courses: Website Construction and Operation, E-Commerce Platform Principles, Cross-Border Logistics, Internet Finance, Market Data Analysis, Business Communication, and Negotiation Skills
4. Professional electives: Interpretation of Cross-Border E-commerce Rlated Policies, Entrepreneurial Psychology and Entrepreneurship, Store Construction and Decoration Design, Culture and Product Selection, E-Commerce Integrated Marketing, Data Reporting and Information Management
According to the urgent needs of cross-border e-commerce talents in the development of the international community and the academic advantages of integrating domestic and foreign resources, Heilongjiang University have signed joint talent training agreement with E-Commerce Committee of China Service Trade Association, Alibaba, Heilongjiang Guhe E-Commerce Company Limited, Ruston Express and other professional organizations and e-commerce companies.
The “Project Guided Training” practical teaching mode is adopted to train students to integrate the theory and related management methods so that international students can engage in cross-border business at home and abroad.
General teaching plan
It’s a four-year undergraduate major. It doesn’t need you to have any Chinese learning experience. We set a lot of elementary courses so you don’t have to worry.
Through the courses such as economics, management, international economics and trade and the certain skills, students will be familiar with and master the basic knowledge and basic theory of industry management. With these strong practical abilities, innovative spirit and entrepreneurial confidence, they will be more outstanding than their contemporaries.
1. High school diploma
2. Over 18 years old, be healthy physically and mentally
Steps of Application
1. Applicants can apply online through the website of Heilongjiang University. Website: http://hi.hlju.edu.cn/ Online Application: https://hlju.17gz.org/member/login.do
2. After applying online, please send the application materials to Heilongjiang University according to the requirements.
3. After receiving the admission materials, the school will mail the admission notice and visa application form (JW202 form) to the applicants.
1. Registration fee: 260 yuan
2. Tuition: 20000 yuan/year
3. Accommodation fee:
- RMB 2,000/year (four-person room)
- RMB 4,500/year (three-person room)
- RMB 8,000/year (double room)
4. Travel expenses: It depends on your own.
Admission and notification
Applicants need to complete the online application before June 30th. Heilongjiang University will mail the Admission Notice, the Notice for Registration, and the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students to China (JW202 Form) to applicants who meets the admission requirements at the beginning of July each year. The admitted students should register within the registration time in the end of August after they come to Heilongjiang University.
Ways to contact
1. International Student Admission Office, Institute of International Culture and Education, Heilongjiang University
2. Telephone: 86-451-86609033
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Website: http://hi.hlju.edu.cn/
5. Online Application: https://hlju.17gz.org/member/login.do
6. Address: International Student Admission Office, Institute of International Culture and Education, Heilongjiang University, No. 74 Xuefu Road, Nangang District, Harbin, China, 150080