2022 Guangxi University for Nationalities Guangxi Government ASEAN Countries Students Scholarship Program
Full time undergraduate programs and post graduate programs.
Application open to students from Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
1. be an academically excellent holder of high school diploma or its equivalent under the age of 25 when applying for an undergraduate program;
2. be an academically excellent holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a Master’s program;
3. be an academically excellent holder of a Master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral program;
(Note: Applicants who plan to pursue academic program for their native language or academic program for English, French, and other non-Chinese-language literature are not considered. Scholarship application is open to new coming students only. Full scholarship does not provide support for international students who are already studying in China.)
d) List of programs
To know more about the programs available at GXUN, please check the document attached (Attachment 1).
1. Tuition fees;
2. Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
Undergraduates: CNY 1,000 per month;
Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 1,500 per month;
Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 2,000 per month.
4. Comprehensive medical insurance.
Application Procedure and Deadline
1. All the application documents should be scanned and send to E-mail address email@example.com . Paper application materials from abroad are not accepted.
2. The application deadline is May 30, 2022.
1. Application Form for Guangxi Government ASEAN Students Scholarship (Attachment 2)；
2. A scanned copy of the Passport Information Page;
3. Diploma and certificate of highest education (notarized photocopy). An applicant who is a current university student shall submit the certificate of expected graduation or student status issued by his/her university;
4. Academic transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
5. Certificate of language proficiency;
6. A study or research plan written in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words/characters for undergraduates, no less than 800 words/characters for postgraduates);
7. Recommendation letters. An applicant for a postgraduate program or for academic education as a senior scholar shall submit two recommendation letters in Chinese or in English from professors or associate professors;
8. An applicant under the age of 18 shall submit the legal documents of his/her legal guardian(s) in China;
9. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original document, printed by Chinese quarantine authorities, shall be filled in in English and kept by the applicant). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Medical examination results are valid for only six months;
10. An applicant shall submit a valid Certificate of Non-Criminal Record (or Police Clearance Certificate) issued by the local public security (such as the police station), usually issued within six months prior to the submission date of the application.
Notes: Application documents in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
Admission Process and Entry Procedure
Guangxi University for Nationalities will examine applicants’ eligibility and academic performance before finalizing the short-list candidates. Guangxi University for Nationalities shall submit the recommended candidates list and their application documents to Education Department of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region; All admitted students will receive an admission notice from Guangxi University for Nationalities. Applicant please provides the correct postal and contact information. Students Admitted should enroll before the deadline indicated on the admission notice.
College of International Education at Guangxi University for Nationalities
188 East Daxue Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China
Zip Code: 530006
Official University Website: http://www.gxun.edu.cn/
1. List of programs
2. Application Form for Guangxi Government ASEAN Countries Students Scholarship
3. Foreigner Physical Examination Form