Table of Contents
Shandong Normal University（SDNU), located in Jinan, Shandong Province, is a comprehensive normal university jointly-funded by Ministry of Education and Shandong province. It is provincial key institutions of higher education.
2022 Shandong Normal University International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship Program
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022
The history of Shandong Normal University can be traced back to 1902 when it was a normal school in Shandong University. It was one of the earliest undergraduate colleges in China.
In August of 1981, Shandong Normal College changed its name to Shandong Normal University.
SDNU has 21 colleges (departments), 88 undergraduate programs, 13 centers for post-doctoral studies, 14 first-level disciplines authorized for doctoral degree, 33 first-level disciplines authorized for master’s degree and 17 professional degree authorization categories, covering ten major disciplines.
SDNU has established intercollegiate communication and cooperation with 148 institutions in 33 countries and regions.
It has established five Confucius Institutes and five Confucius Classrooms in The Republic of Korea, Kenya, the United States, Brazil and Saudi Arabia, enjoying the reputation of “China’s Advanced Cooperative Institute of Confucius Institutes”.
Below is the information of International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022.
International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 have:
- Scholarship (Type A): International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship
- Scholarship (Type B): International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship（Cooperation）
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 of Eligibility:
1. Non-Chinese citizens;
2. Should be friendly to China, have no criminal record, and abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the rules and regulations of the school;
3. In good physical and mental conditions, and with a good record of academic performance and conduct;
4. Aspiring to work in the Chinese language education and related fields;
5. Aged between 18 and 35 (as of September1, 2022), with the special allowance for the age limit of 45 for applicants currently working as Chinese language
teachers and that of 25 for undergraduate student applicants.
Scholarship types and Qualifications
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 of Scholarship type and Qualifications:
- Currently employed Chinese language teachers applying for the scholarships can be exempted from submitting Chinese Language Proficiency Test (HSK) certificates if they can provide proof of employmentand a letter of recommendation from the institution where they work.
- Chinese Bridge winners who have been awarded the 2022 International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship Certificate shall log onto the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 website and submit documents to relevant host institutions upon presentation of their scholarship certificates. For inquiry, please contact email@example.com.
Coverage and Criteria
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 of Coverage and Criteria:
1.The scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance (four-week study students are excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
2. The tuition fees and Accommodation fees are under the overall planning and utilization of host institutions, Living allowance is granted by host institutions on a monthly basis.
3. Living allowance standard is as follows:
A. CNY 2,500 for Bachelor’s Degree Students, One-Academic-Year students and One-Semester students.
B. CNY 3,000 for Master’s Degree Students.
4. Students who are enrolled before the 15th (or on the 15th) of the month are entitled to the full allowance of that month while those who enroll after the 15th of that month are entitled to half of the amount.
5. During the study period, for any student who is absent from China due to personal reasons for more than 15 days (excluding winter and summer holidays), the allowance during absence will be suspended.
6. For students who suspend study or drop out of school for personal reasons, or who are given disciplinary punishment by the host institutions, allowance will be terminated on the date of such suspension, dropping out or when the decision of such punishment is announced.
7. The living allowance for the month of graduation will be granted half a month after the date of graduation or expiration day of the study confirmed by host institutions.
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 of Application Deadline:
Commencing in Jul. 2022
Apr. 15, 2022
Commencing in Sep. 2022
May. 15, 2022
Commencing in Dec. 2022
Sep. 15, 2022
Commencing in Mar. 2023
Nov. 15, 2022
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 of Documents:
1.For all applicants:
- A scanned copy of passport photo page;
- A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests (within the two-year validity);
- A reference letter by the head of the recommending institutions.
2. For degree scholarship programme applicants:
- A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript;
- Applicants of the Scholarship for MTCSOL students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors. Priority will be given to applicants who may provide a workcontract with a teaching institution upon completing their studies in China or a proof to the same effect.
3. Applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall provide proof of employment as well as a reference letter by the employer.
4. Applicants shall also provide additional documents required by the host institutions.
About International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 of Procedures:
- Online registration will be available from March1, 2022 on the International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship application website (cis.chinese.cn);
- Please log on to search for recommending institutions and host institutions;
- Applicants register then fill in the application online, and upload all the application materials;
- Recommending institutions review and recommend qualified students to study at our school;
- Our school examines the admission qualifications of applicants and conducts merit based pre- admission;
- CLEC will completethescholarship reviewandnotifythe results threemonthsbeforeenrollment of theadmittedstudents.
In addition, International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022:
1.Applicants shall be familiar with the specific criteria and deadlines for registration, and submit necessary documents according to specific requirements, and please pay attention to the email notification
2. Degree students are subject to the annual assessment according to the Annual Appraisal Procedures of International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship;
3. Students who fail to pass the pre-enrollment medical examination, withdraw from school midway, or fail to report to school or suspend their studies without permission will be disqualified for scholarship;
4. Review of admission qualification: Any inconsistent information or fraud information will result to the cancellation of applicant’s scholarship qualification.
- Attn.：张凡 ZHANG FAN
- Tel. & Fax：+86-531-86180651
If you want to get more information about International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship 2022 , please contact us: Chinascholarship.net