Table of Contents
Jingdezhen Ceramic University is the only multidisciplinary university in China named after ceramics. It is one of the first batch of 31 independent undergraduate art colleges in the country, and one of the 94 universities that are eligible to recruit Chinese government scholarship students to China.
2023 Jingdezhen Ceramic University Chinese Government Scholarship High-level Graduate Program
Full-time students (post graduate students & PHD candidates); the teaching language is Chinese.
1）Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically.
2) The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are
For Master’s degree: applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree and should be under the age of 35. The age requirements will be appropriately relaxed for applicants with particularly outstanding qualifications.
For Doctorate degree: applicants must hold Master’s degree and should be under the age of 40. The age requirements will be appropriately relaxed for applicants with particularly outstanding qualifications.
Applicants 2023 Jingdezhen Ceramic University China Government Scholarship must have already pass HSK4 (180 or above). Those who have used Chinese as a teaching language to obtain a degree from Chinese universities do not need to provide HSK Certificate.
Scholarship Coverage and Standards
The Program provides a full scholarship
3）living allowance (3,500 RMB/month for doctor degree; 3,000 RMB/month for master degree).
4）comprehensive medical insurance
1) Log in “Chinese Government Scholarship Information System” (after entering into https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register,click “Application Online”)
register the account number, fill in and submit the application form.
Study Abroad Program Category: B,
the Agency Number of Jingdezhen Ceramic University is 10408
2) After submitting the application, download the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship , print a hard copy and sign it. Please confirm that the system-generated serial number is on the application form.
Upload all the application documents.
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English);
2. Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires before September 2023),
please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
3. Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4. Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided.
These transcripts shall be issued and sealed by the attending university’s academic affairs office, graduate school, or student management department. They can be in Chinese or English, but must be attached with notarized English translations if they are in foreign languages other than English;
5. Language qualification certificates.
6.A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words; the proposal of a doctoral student shall be signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor;
7. Recommendation letters. Two letters of recommendation (written only in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors shall be submitted.
These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives of learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth, as well as the cooperation between the supervisors or the exchange between universities both in China and abroad;
8. Example of art. To apply for majors related to art or design, applicants could submit an art work album which has at least 8 works photos through “Example of Art/Other Supporting Documents” in the system.
9.A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant). The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority.
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months
10.Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of NonCriminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
Uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid.Applicants are recommended to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear orunidentifiable uploaded materials.
1) After receiving all the application documents, Jingdezhen Ceramic University will review each applicant’s documents in detail and organize an interview if it is possible.
2) Jingdezhen Ceramic University will determine the list of pre-admitted students, issue them the pre-admission notices, and send their documents to CSC，the final results will be decided by CSC.
3) Jingdezhen Ceramic University will inform the scholarship winners through email and publishes the list of scholarship winners, and mail the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form (the JW201 form) to students.
International School Office 233, Jingdezhen Ceramic University
Jingdezhen City, JiangXi Province
The People’s Republic of China 333000
Tel: +86-798-8582317, Ms. Li
Application Deadline: February 20th, 2023
Attachment: Jingdezhen Ceramic University China Government Scholarship —Graduate Program Enrollment major (2023)
Master’s degree programs: 3 years
1.Computer Software and Theory
2.Computer Application Technology
4.Environment Engineering (Engineering)
5.Environmental Science (Engineering)
6.Thermal Power Engineering
8.Electronic Science and Technology
9.Material Processing Engineering
11.Material Physics and Chemistry
12.Material and Chemical Industry
14.Energy and Power
15.Management Science and Engineering
16.Social Sports Instruction
21.Statistics (Natural Science)
22.History of Science
23.Cultural Heritage and Museology
27.Art and Design
Doctor’s degree programs: 3 years
2.Material science and Engineering
3.History of Science and Technology
4.Material Processing Engineering
If you want to get more information about 2023 Jingdezhen Ceramic University Chinese Government Scholarship High-level Graduate Program, please contact us: Chinascholarship.net