Table of Contents
The predecessor of Hebei University of Technology was the Beiyang Technology School founded in 1903. It was the earliest institution of higher learning in my country to train industrial talents and established the earliest university-run factory in the country.
2022 Hebei University of Technology for Chinese Government Scholarship Postgraduates Program
University Information and Application Time
- Accepting organization: Hebei University of Technology（Hebut）
- Agency No.: 10080
- Application time: 1st January-15th May
Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
(1) Supporting Categories: Postgraduates.
(2) Duration: No more than 3 academic years for master’s students; No more than 4 academic years for doctoral students.
(3) Instruction Language: English.
(1) Master’s program: Electronic Science and Technology, Communication and Information Systems
(2) Doctoral program: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology
(1) Free tuition and university dormitory（Double room, Off-campus accommodation is not allowed）.
(2) Stipend: CNY 3,000 per month for master’s students; CNY 3,500 per month for doctoral students.
(3) Free comprehensive medical insurance.
To be eligible, an applicant 2022 Hebei University of Technology for Chinese Government Scholarship Postgraduates Program must:
(1) be a citizen of a country other than the PRC and in good health both mentally and physically;
(2) be an academically excellent holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a Master’s program;
be an academically excellent holder of a Master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral program;
(3) have TOEFL results not lower than 85 or IELTS results not lower than 6.0.
(1) An applicant shall fill in and submit the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online via the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://www.campuschina.org);
(2) An applicant shall fill in and submit the application materials online via the Online Application System of Hebut for International Students (https://hebut.17gz.org/member/login.do).
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in online).
(2) A scanned copy of the Passport Information Page. An applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of the information page of his/her passport that will not expire on or before March 1, 2023. Renew the passport if the requirement is not met. An applicant who fails to apply for a passport due to objective reasons may submit valid documentation or documentary evidence that carries information about the full English name, sex, nationality and date of birth of the applicant upon the approval of Hebut;
(3) Diploma and certificate of highest education (notarized photocopy). An applicant who is a current university student shall submit the certificate of expected graduation or student status issued by his/her university;
(4) Academic transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
(5) Certificate of language proficiency. An applicant shall provide the IELTS or TOEFL test report, or instruction language certificate;
(6) A study or research plan written in English (no less than 800 words/ characters);
(7) Recommendation letters. An applicant shall submit two recommendation letters in English by a professor/an associate professor;
(8) An applicant shall submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original document, printed by Chinese quarantine authorities, shall be filled in in English and kept by the applicant). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Medical examination results are valid for only six months;
(9) An applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record (or Police Clearance Certificate) issued by the local public security (such as the police station), usually issued within six months prior to the submission date of the application.
(1) Hebei University of Technology reviews the application documents and makes the final decision on the nominated candidates;
(2) Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with the approval of the China Scholarship Council (CSC);
(3) The CSC reserves the rights to choose the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted no more than one scholarship;
(4) The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the list of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to Hebei University of Technology before June 30th. Hebei University of Technology sends the admission documents (Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients;
(5) Scholarship recipients shall not be allowed to change their host university, field of study, or duration of study stipulated on the Admission Letter after their coming to China;
(6) Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
Address: Room 1216, NO.7 Teaching Building, NO.8 Guangrong Road, Hongqiao District, Tianjin, P.R China, 300130
If you want to get more information about 2022 Hebei University of Technology for Chinese Government Scholarship Postgraduates Program, please contact us: Chinascholarship.net .