Table of Contents
2023 Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Government Scholarship
Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
Supporting Category. This scholarship only supports graduate students.
Duration. This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Scholarship students can register for Chinese-taught program
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Partial Scholarship which covers accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
To be eligible, applicants must
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- Have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 4 when applying for Chinese taught master’s or doctoral programs;
- Meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic ability,language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
Step 1 – Apply directly to admissions office of LNUTCMIEC.
Step 2 -Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System
（Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click“Scholarship Application for Students” to log in）, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hardcopy. Agency Number is 10162 （Required）
Step 3 – Submit all your application documents to admissions office of LNUTCMIEC before the deadline.
1.Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship （written in Chinese or English）;
2.Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
3.Academic transcripts （written in Chinese or English）;
Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided.
These transcripts shall be issued and sealed by the attending university’s academic affairs office, graduate school, or student management department. They can be in Chinese or English, but must be attached with notarized English translations if they are in foreign languages other than English;
A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words; the proposal of a doctoral student shall be signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor;
5.Two Recommendation Letters（written in Chinese or English）;
The components of Recommendation Letters are the requirement of the learning objectives for applicant,cooperation between Chinese university or Chinese tutors and foreign tutors or university and the evaluation of comprehensive abilities and future development for applicant.
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
6.A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant). The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
In complete records or those without the signature of the attending physician,the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7. The copy of valid HSK4 Certificate ( HSK results are valid for only 2 years)；
8. Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires before September 2023),please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
9. Police Clearance Certificate；The applicant have to submit Police Clearance Certificate issued by the local public security authority,and are valid for only 6 months.
10. FORM FOR PROVISONAL ACCEPTANCE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT (MASTER/PHD) BYLIAONING UNIVERSITY OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
11.Letter of commitment
All documents should be bound together on left in the order of 5.1 to 5.11. （You should submit TWO sets of bound documents）. Submit all your application documents to admissions office of LNUTCMIECbefore the deadline February 24th，2023.No application documents will be returned.
After the materials pass the preliminary examination, we will inform the candidates to attend the interview by email, please pay attention to check the email.
Contact：MS. ZHANG， MS. SONG
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: admissions office of LNUTCMIEC No.79 Chongshan East Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang,110847, China