2021 Guangxi University for Nationalities International Student Scholarship Program of Guangxi University for Nationalities
Guangxi University for Nationalities (GXUN) is located in the capital of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Nanning City. GXUN is a famous public university founded in 1952 with a history of 68 years. The Xiangsi Lake Campus, the Siyuan Lake Campus, and Wuming Campus covers a total area of 1,240,666 square meters.
It now comprises 26 faculties, covering 11 disciplines such as philosophy, economics, law, pedagogy, literature, history, science, engineering, medicine, management and art, with a complete education system offering college program, undergraduate program, master program, and doctorate program. There are more than 20 thousand students in university.
GXUN has successively established substantive exchanges and cooperative relationship with 169 universities and institutions in 21 countries and regions. It has set up three Confucius Institutes respectively with Maha Sarakham University of Thailand, National University of Laos and Tanjungpura University of Indonesia. Since the enrollment of the first foreign student in 1986, the university has received and educated a grand total of 20,000 international students from 50 countries.
It has conferred the title of Honorary Professor on Princess Sirindhorn of Thailand, and an honorary PhD degree on Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen. Additionally, it has received many political leaders from domestic and ASEAN countries, such as the Chinese President Xi Jinping; His Majesty Norodom Sihanouk, King of Cambodia; President Tran Tuc Luong of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; Bouasone Bouphavanh, Prime Minister of Laos; and Sai Mauk Kham, the Vice President of Myanmar.
This is Guangxi University for Nationalities, a university with the elegant scenery, long history, rich connotation, open and inclusive atmosphere.
1. Programs: Full-time undergraduate.
2. Nationality: The program is open to students from all the countries.
3. Admission Requirements:
(1) High school diploma.
(2) Good health and moral character (Foreigner Physical Examination Form required) with a clean criminal record.
(3) Aged between 18-25.
(4) Scoring at least 180 on the HSK (Level 4). The Teaching Chinese to Speakers as Other Language (TCSOL) program (for international students) accepts Chinese language beginners.
4. Please see Attachment 3 for the Catalogue of Undergraduate Programs.
1. Registration and tuition fees are covered in the scholarship. ( Tuition Fees are listed on the table below.)
Unit: RMB (Chinese Yuan)
|Tuition Fee||12,000/Academic year||15,000 / Academic year||18,000 / Academic year|
2. Accommodation is NOT covered. (Accommodation Fees are listed on the table below.)
Unit: RMB (Chinese Yuan)
|One academic year||10,000||6,000||3,000|
3. Personal living allowance, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, textbook fee and other expenses are NOT covered.
Application Procedures and Deadline
1. Application materials for the program should be mailed through EMS and SF express to the Admission Office of College of International Education at Guangxi University for Nationalities. (Other ordinary express are not available.) Or you can entrust the materials to someone who could transfer them to us. All application materials should be printed with A4-size paper and in triplicate.
2. To verify all the application materials, we DO NOT accept any electronic application by e-mail.
3. The deadline for application is 31st May, 2021 (The application time is subject to the date on which materials are received).
Application Documents (in Triplicate)
1. Application Form for Guangxi University for Nationalities Scholarship (see Attachment 1). Applicants should fill out the form on computer. Handwritten forms will not be accepted.
2. Notarized highest education diploma and transcript provided in Chinese or English. If the applicant is a current student, a letter of enrollment will be required. (The letter of enrollment should clarify the applicant is qualified for graduation and will graduate on time.)
3. A valid Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Valid Period: from 1st December to 31st May, 2021).
The applicants should take physical examination in strict accordance with the tests specified in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. If there are incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants, the Physical Examination Form for Foreigner will be deemed invalid. (See Attachment 2)
4. A Study Plan in China (signed by the applicant)
The study plan should include reasons for scholarship application, past study performance, honors received, personal specialties, etc. (Applicants may write the study plan in Chinese or English)
5. Copies of a valid passport.
6. HSK Certificate.
Admission and Entry Procedures
Guangxi University for Nationalities will process all the program applications and finalize an admission list. All students admitted will receive admission notices from the University.
Students admitted should apply a study visa from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate, and register at the College of International Education according to the time specified in the admission notice. The original copies of the following materials are required for registration:
1. Valid Passport.
2. Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202).
3. Admission Notice.
4. Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
5. The highest education diploma and transcript.
College of International Education , Guangxi University for Nationalities
No.188, East Daxue Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P. R. China.
Zip Code: 530006
Official University Website: http://www.gxun.edu.cn/
LINK: 2021 Guangxi University for Nationalities International Student Scholarship Program of Guangxi University for Nationalities